Sustainable Development Goals Data Hub
Welcome to the Government of Canada Sustainable Development Goals Data Hub, hosted by Statistics Canada.
Statistics Canada is central focal point for reporting Canada's data for the global SDG indicators and works as a co-ordinating body for the National Statistical System. Statistics Canada is responsible for the collection, collation, analysis, presentation and dissemination of data for regular monitoring of Canadian progress against the global indicators and has developed this on-line data hub for disseminating Canada's SDG data.
Statistics Canada is continuing to examine data sources that may be useful for reporting on SDGs and over the coming months will continue to add data, statistics, and data visualization features. By clicking on each Goal you will find Canada's Statistics for the Sustainable Development Goal Indicators.
If you have further questions, or would like to provide feedback on the SDG Data Hub please contact: email@example.com.
- Agriculture and Agri-food Canada (AAFC)
- Association of Workers' Compensation Boards of Canada (AWCBC)
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada
- Global Compact Network Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Public Safety Canada
- Statistics Canada
- Status of Women
Sustainable Development Goals
Human Activity and the Environment
Human Activity and the Environment is an annual publication that focuses on a current environmental issue. The latest information and statistics are gathered from many sources to produce an in-depth analytical article.
Gender, diversity, and inclusion statistics
A focal point for data produced by Statistics Canada's Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics.
Canada and the World Statistics Hub
The Canada and the World Statistics Hub provides information related to Canada's economic and financial activity with the world. It brings together data from a number of Statistics Canada products and presents it in a single interactive analytical tool.